LIBERTY OF LONDON Queue for the Zoo C (2 Sizes)
LIBERTY TANA LAWN COTTON FACE MASK REUSABLE / WASHABLE
Lightweight. From the world-famous Liberty Fabrics with a silk-like touch, unique print quality, and striking color vibrancy.
Children’s author and illustrator OK David collaborated with the Liberty Fabrics studio team to create the Queue For The Zoo fabric design. Hand-drawn and painted exclusively for Liberty Fabrics, OK David’s animal print represents the Liberty flagship store’s third floor childrenswear department.
Printed in Liberty Printing Mill in northern italy, Tana Lawn cotton is a fabric built by obsession, perfected into a modern masterpiece of production through a bespoke process that has evolved over a century
Handmade with a lot of care
- 2 layered fabric ( Cotton + Cotton inside )
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Designed and cut to fit the natural contours of the face
- Finished with two extra soft adjustable elastic hoops to fit comfortably over the ears.
- Reusable and Hand wash with warm water.
- pocket for filter
- nosewire inserted
Adult size 15,5cm x11,5 cm
- produced locally in Singapore
- liberty fabric -100% cotton