Golden earrings inspired by fortune tellers on a pin-clasp for pierced ears. These loop earrings are adorned with a lovely skull. Romans used skull to remember that they were mortals: "Memento mori". It also has a small "Figa", a hand shape amulet which protects from bad luck and some precious colored charms.
- 2 microns 14k gold plated brass earrings.
- Japanese beads, colored glass beads, crystal, resine.
- Pin-clasp for pierced ears.
- Do get black on contact with water.
- Guaranteed without nickel, non allergic.
- Height : 6,5 cm +/- 0,5 mm
- Width : 4,1 cm +/- 0,5 mm
- Fully handmade.
- One size available.